Lemon Eucalyptus is derived from the tall, lemon-scented blue gum eucalypti in Kenya and can be used topically or aromatically. It is a powerful essential oil with a low flash point meaning it has staying power on the skin. This is good news because lemon eucalyptus essential oil has many benefits including brightening your mood, protecting against environmental threats, skin cleansing properties that support a healthy look, cleansing teeth, moisturizing and sustaining scalp health, cleansing surfaces and last but not least, lemon eucalyptus makes a great massage oil.
Lemon Eucalyptus’ unique outdoor scent creates a positive aroma. Keep it on hand for when you need a revitalizing boost!
8 Ways to Use Lemon Eucalyptus
- Diffuse Lemon Eucalyptus to brighten your mood throughout the day.
- Combine 2–3 drops of Lemon Eucalyptus with a carrier oil or unscented body lotion and apply topically before going outside to protect against environmental threats.
- During your skin care routine, add one to two drops of Lemon Eucalyptus to your favourite skin cleanser to keep skin clean and healthy-looking.
- Add 1 drop to your toothpaste to promote clean teeth.
- Add 1 drop to your shampoo to increase the cleansing power and help keep your scalp moisturized and healthy.
- Diffuse at home to purify the air
- Add to a spray bottle and combine with a small amount of water (an amount that you would use within 2-3 weeks) to cleanse surfaces and refresh rooms.
- Blend three to four drops in Fractionated Coconut Oil for a soothing, uplifting massage.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care,
consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears,
and sensitive areas.
Thanks for spending this time with me!