Arborvitae “Tree of Life” for Viral Protection
Arborvitae is harvested in Canada. It is known as the “Tree of Life”. There are many reasons to reach for Arborvitae. Here are a few:
- promotes healthy cellular function
- supports respiratory function.
- Creates emotional balance encouraging composure.
- is a powerful cleansing and purifying agent.
- Arborvitae can be used aromatically and topically.
- Arborvitae on its own has a powerful smell that is overbearing for some. I suggest diffusing with frankincense, cypress and/or cedarwood for added benefit and a pleasant aromatic experience.
- Add 1-2 drops of arborvitae and 1-2 drops of frankincense to an organic carrier oil and apply to your neck chest and shoulders.
Add a drop of cinnamon
Cinnamon supports both the respiratory system and the immune system. It is antiseptic, antimicrobial, and antiviral. Cinnamon is supportive in that it helps individuals feel more receptive in interpersonal situations.
- Cinnamon can be used aromatically, internally and topically
- Blend with wild orange, patchouli and a carrier oil for a grounding blend that promotes confidence.
- Diffuse with copaiba to reduce tension and stress.
- Cinnamon tastes great in tea, hot chocolate, applesauce, oatmeal, yogurt or whatever you would add cinnamon too. It is strong. Add only 1 drop and adjust to taste.
- Cinnamon is a hot oil. Do not apply topically without diluting in a carrier oil
- Water and essential oils do not mix. Cinnamon will float on top of liquid and can burn your mouth. If adding to tea, mix 1-2 drops in a small amount of honey before adding water. Let water cool slightly before adding cinnamon to protect its therapeutic properties.
Thanks for spending this time with me!